Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friends are like Flowers

*Friends are like flowers, they always bloom in color!*




I LOVE this sentiment from the new Blooming Expressions set by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs! I think it is especially true of friends who like to play with ink and rubber! LOL



I created this card with another of the adorable flowers from the Blossoms & Butterflies set. I stamped three of the flowers on white cardstock, colored each with Copic markers, added a touch of sparkle to the centers with yellow Stickles, and then cut them out. I hand stitched the stems and then attached each flower with a little different thickness of chipboard.







The sentiment is stamped on a piece of chipboard (found in my ever growing box of miscellaneous chipboard pieces) and then anchored with two green dew drops.
You should be able to click on each image to see a larger view.


Be sure and check out the other featured designers blogs to see what fabulous things they've created! (OMGosh, they are all SO talented!!!)

HB

7 comments:

Pam said...

So SWEET HB! Love the stitched stems, so pretty!!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

LOVE Love LOVE this!! This set is so perfect for you!! I love what you've done!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Congratulations on joining the WS team. I knew that it wouldn't take long for them to find you. Love this card, it is so delicate ! :)

Shabbychick Junk said...

WAY TO GO MISS DESIGN TEAM SUPAHSTAH! LOOK AT YOU IN THE COMPANY OF THESE FAB FAB GIRLIES! ANNA WIGHT, I SALUTE YOU IN YOUR DT CHOICES! :)

GORGEOUS CARDS AND THIS SET COULD NOT BE *MORE* YOU!

Bevie Pearl said...

Are we there, yet? I can't wait to hug you!!
I love this card.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh good, I see that you live in central Minnesota. I'll just stop over for you to give me some of your creative geniusness...you obviously have plenty to share.