Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CHA Chicago

What an amazing adventure! Pine, Lisa, Maria and I headed out for Chicago bright and early last Thursday morning. It is so fun to go on road trips with these girls!

Thursday night, the fabulous Cindy Lyle (StarLitStudio) held us captivated as she taught us how to solder! (dang, another tool I HAVE to have!)

Friday morning, it was off to the convention center to drool over all the new products, meet up with friends that were coming in from all over the place and get a little star-struck over big names like Tim Holtz, Ali Edwards and the like.
I thought I'd share a few of the pics I took.


Tim Holtz and me. (I KNOW! Can you even believe it!!!)



The fabulous Anna Wight and me (I am totally in awe of this woman's talent!)




The gorgeous Lori Craig and me (this woman's light comes right from her heart through her smile!)




Cindy Lyle, me and one of the Inque Boutique girls (Stephanie Barnard) (we are pointing at a display card created by our friend Lana)




Vicki Chrisman and me (I adore, ADORE this woman! I am hoping some of her creative genes flowed over to me as we walked around!)




I spent a lot of time walking the floor with Joy & Daisy from Eclectic Paperie, looking for fabulous things for the store to carry. I can tell you this.... SAVE YOUR MONEY! These girls are gonna be rockin hot with new product in the coming months! (I *heart* Joy & Daisy!!!)

I spent time with so many people that I love this weekend (ya'll know who you are!), but I get so wrapped up in just being with them that I didn't get pics.

Although I had a blast... it sure is nice to be snuggled in my own bed at night again!

HB

7 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

All of my favorites! I just want to hug that Anna and go have lunch at Vicki's. (oh wait, I AM going to have lunch at Vicki's - tee hee...and I'm a "nobody"...pinch me!)

Anyway, love the pics! TFS!

Joy said...

Gorgeous pix HB! It was so awesome spending time with you again. Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks! :)

Taylor said...

It was so good to see you again, HB! We didn't get to spend nearly enough time together, but there's always next time! :)

MichelleY said...

HB...I love the POO out of you! It was so much fun playing with you at CHA. I can't wait until the retreater!!

Bevie Pearl said...

HB......You had a real fantasy trip.
I *heart* ya!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Totally fun pics HB! I loved that we had a chance to walk and chat a bit at the show. It was so great to get to spend some time with you.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Wow, it looks like you had a total BLAST at CHA. It must be wonderful to see all your online buddies and I'm sure you met some for the first time. And Tim Holtz--whoa!! Thanks for sharing the pics you did remember to take!