Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November!

I love fall... the colors, the crisp air!

This weekend I finally had a chance to use the October sketch challenge (yup, I'm a little behind. lol), over on the Our Craft Lounge forum {OCL07}. It was perfect to pair with Autumn Garden (OCL).

The image is colored with Copic markers and the papers are My Minds Eye. (You can click on the picture for a closer look)

Be sure and check out the OCL forum for all the monthly sketches! The November sketch is awesome!

Oh... and hop over to The Lounge blog... Autumn Blessings is the spotlight set this week and the team will be posting some gorgeous creations!

On a side note... I cleaned my space on Saturday - put Halloween away, re-organized my stuff and do you know my table is actually white? LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
HB

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhh, this is WONDERFUL!!