Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a Birthday Party!

Our Craft Lounge is celebrating it's FIRST BIRTHDAY this month and I figure that's a great reason to play with one of my favorite snowman sets - Tweet Winter Wishes! (like I ever need a reason! lol)



They are celebrating with a Scavenger Hunt and fabulous prizes! If you stopped by here first... head on over to The Lounge blog and check out the fun! ps... you'll want to remember what set I used for this card! ;o)

Speaking of the card - Nichole Heady had a fun idea on one of her cards recently to use double sided tape as a border around an image, and then cover it with glitter. OMGOSH it's even cooler in real life! (you can click on the pics for a closer look).

The *snow* is Sugar Sparkly Fluff and the sparkle is Cosmo Crystal Crafty Sparkles (both from OCL). The papers are last years winter line by October Afternoon and the image is colored with Copic markers.

Hope you have fun *hunting*!
HB

6 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE your tweet card HB!!!

Memories of Time said...

This is SO cute! I love pink winter cards!! I really do! YOU rock my world sweet HB!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Tweet card indeed! LOVE this - love the glitter! Love your style!

Terri said...

Too cute! Pink is my favorite color.

Joy said...

Absolutely adorable.... you amaze me HB! :)

Sandy Knecht said...

Cute card and I like the sparkle!