Thursday, November 19, 2009

a Happy Hi!

It's day 2 of Our Craft Lounge sneak peeks - and here comes one of my favorite new sets!

I know, I know... we haven't even seen snow yet and here comes Spring flowers! But hey, a girl's gotta be prepared for spreading some sunshine on those dreary winter days, right!?!?

Be sure and check out The Lounge blog for the list of girls who are sharing sneak peaks! We'd love to hear what you think of the sets! And be sure to leave and email address! ;0)

I'm so SO excited for tomorrow... it's Release Day! woooHOOOO Be sure and stop back!
HB

20 comments:

Beate said...

Hi HB! Your card is so cute! I love your work!
Hugs and smiles

Terri said...

So pretty!

Andrea Murdock said...

love the colours on this card :)

Debbie Corbari said...

HB this card ROCKS!!! So stinkin' sweet...just like you! :)

Kimme said...

This bike is super cute. It brightened up a dreary foggy day here.

Cheryl said...

I think this is my favorite! I love this bike. Great job!

Stephanie said...

Luvin' this set!

Memories of Time said...

LOVE this card! You SO rocked this set! I'm thankful every day for you my sweet friend!

Bevie Pearl said...

HB, your card is a delight on a rainy day here in Illinois.

Pam said...

So cute HB, love your coloring and that paper along the bottom!

Broni said...

Aww, this is one of my favorites too! I love the beautiful basket of spring flowers! Too cute! (How funny that the word verification says "rentme"!!)

Jennie Lin Black said...

yea no snow yet but A nice springy card like this gives us something nice to think about on one of those Icy windy days in the winter.

Vicki G said...

Love your bright and cheery card!

Hugs

Vicki

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE! Looks like you are ready to take off for a bike ride. It's CUTE!!

mackbrad said...

I absoultely love this set and cannot wait to get my hands on it!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Sweet image, beautiful coloring, and I love the fun DP!

Mom22RedHeads said...

I just want to hop on that bike and drive along the beach with a big flappy hat and the breeze blowing. Great card.

liannallama said...

what an adorable card and such a great stamp!

Sheila D said...

Love your card. Love the colors.

Christine said...

Wow, this is lovely!