Friday, November 27, 2009

Kissing frogs and a Congrats!

Hello all! We've been on vacation for the past week and away from Internet service (relaxing in the northwoods - so very needed to distress before the holidays!) so I haven't had a chance to congratulate the winner of the Our Craft Lounge blog hop! Our fearless Design Team leader, Kendra was kind enough to contact the winner for me. Congratulations Cindy, you won the Hang it up Cupid set!

On to the card - this is one of my favorite creations from the OCL new release. It's the little frog from Fairy Dust is a Must!


I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! My list of things to be thankful for was very long, and one of those items was YOU! Thank you for stopping by and all the wonderful comments. I truly appreciate it very much.
HB

9 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I am so glad that you are home. And I am glad that you had a relaxing time away.

MichelleY said...

HB....this card ROCKS! The paper you chose to use totally highlights the frog. Absolute PERFECTION!

Daisy said...

Love it. Glad you spent some time with your Prince over the Thanksgiving holiday. Cheers!

Chris M. said...

Glad you had fun "Up North!" Your card, as always, ROCKS! Love the airbrushing!!!!!!

Tami McBeain said...

Adorable card HB, your coloring is fantastic and that sentiment is so cute! Glad you had a good vacation up north, it's one of my favorite places to be!

Kimberly Crawford said...

That is SO SO SO SO cute, Carol!! :) (((HUGS)))

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh geeezzz HB ..this card is just adorable! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Were you in "Cooking Heaven". lol

cjknick said...

Thank you! Kendra's email got stuck in my spam and I almost missed out! Thank goodness I didn't because I love this set!

Thanks again!

Cindy

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, what a cute card! I love all the green...frog included. You've got a fabulous touch with your designs, HB!