Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

One last Halloween post... I cleaned my space this morning and put it all my spooky goodies away until next year (insert sad face).

So, on to the project! Treats for the Team!

I like to make a little something for my team at work each holiday. Something to set on their desks the night before to welcome them in the morning. This time it's little boxes filled with mini-candy bars.

I covered each box with a strip of paper that I scored to perfectly fit the box, and then attached a spooky greeting using Boo to You (PTI).
Each box holds 3 mini candy bars.

You really can't put something cute on the front of the box, and nothing on the back... so I stamped and glitterfied the bat.









Farewell until next year Halloween!
HB

3 comments:

Valerie said...

How stinkin' cute are these! I'll bet your team was thrilled!

Bevie Pearl said...

HB, These treats are just delightful.

Debbie Corbari said...

How great is this?! What a sweetheart you are! I bet everyone LOVED them!