Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frightful...

The sketch (SCS252) over on Splitcoast this week is FAB! I just had to make one more Halloween card using it.

I used the outline stamp of the candy bucket from Boo to You (PTI) and made it into a black kettle by simply coloring it deep gray (Copic - T5) and stamped the stars bubbling out of it.

The image is outlined with two different Vintage Label stamps (PTI), cut out and matted on black.

Papers are Bo Bunny and Making Memories.

I really don't want Halloween to come this year. I'm having SO much fun with all the cool papers and stamps!
HB


4 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Your Halloween cards are delightful!

Debbie Corbari said...

Would ya look at THAT?! HOW CUTE!!!! You are so fabulous HB!

Beth M said...

Super cute! Happy Halloween!

pinefeather said...

I LOVE this HB :) So perfectly cute!