Sunday, October 18, 2009

Double Batty!

I used a sketch challenge (SC248) from SCS for this card. I love the layout... that you can either "double" one thing, or use two things that relate.

I choose to "double" this cute little bat from Spooky Nights (Our Craft Lounge).

Once I stamped the tree on each panel, I sprayed a little ominous sky with my Copic Airbrush System (what did I ever do before that tool!?!?) using C1 and YR31. Then I stamped the bat in Tuxedo Black (Memento), added glue to his wings (Quickie Glue Pen) and sprinkled on the Eyeliner Black Crafty Sparkles (OCL). Did you know you can get all these things at Eclectic Paperie?

The fun paper is from Heidi Grace Designs, and the cardstock is Bazzill, SU! and Neenah.

Hey... Spooky Nights is the Spotlight Set of the Week this coming week over on the Lounge blog. Check it out!
HB

1 comment:

Debbie Corbari said...

How cute is THIS?!?! I LOVE IT x 2!