Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wishing you a BOO-tiful Day!

Well, it's finally here... Halloween week! OMGosh I have sooo much Halloween paper that I haven't even TOUCHED yet! I need another month at least. yikes!

So, this week we are going to celebrate that spookiest of weeks! Day #1 is using Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge (#103) and Spook-tacular (Our Craft Lounge).





I love that little bat! I glitterfied him all up (and the little spiders in the webs) with Eyeliner Black Crafty Sparkles.

This card came together so easily! The only coloring was the bats under-wings (with Copic markers). The papers are My Minds Eye (Boo! to You line)

The ribbon is from my scrap stash and unfortunately I cannot remember the line.

Are YOU ready to get BOO'd?
HB

2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I love your color blocking on the background. What a fun card.

Beate said...

Wonderful Halloween Card.
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles