Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sneak Peak!

oooo' I am SO ready for winter! OK, so maybe not TOTALLY ready. LOL
But, once you see the new eP exclusive set by Stampendous called *Merry Muffins* you're gonna forget about hot summer days! I guarantee it!





I whipped up this little gift card holder in a snap! It can be used as an ornament, or attached to a gift bag.


















I started with a Stampendous Clipboard, covered it with designer paper, and then made a pocket using a strip of white cardstock covered in coordinating designer paper.








It's so easy because the clip comes off! No trying to finagle your way around it!








The little penguin is all fluffed up and happy sitting atop his cupcake! The *frosting* is Cotton Ball White Fun Flock with a little Crystal Glitter added for sparkle. (you can click on the image to get a closer look)







So, put a big snowflake on your calender for August 8th (that's this Friday!) to run over to eP! Joy & Daisy have even created a *Merry Mix* to go along with *Merry Muffins* that's filled with FUN STUFF!


Supplies
Stamps: Merry Muffins (Stampendous)
Paper: Daisy Bucket Designs, Neenah
Ink: Black Soot (Distress Inks), Copic markers
Misc: Liquid Applique, Fun Flock, Crystal ultra fine glitter (Stampendous), Fiskars scallop border punch, ribbon (May Arts)

12 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute! love that mini clipboard & the penguin on the cupcake? adorable! look forward to seeing the rest of the set!

Lana said...

GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! I LOVE IT HB-pooh!

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Wow, wow, wow! When I saw this little project today, I exclaimed out loud, "Oh how cute!" I'm here by myself, and I rarely do that, but this is just such an adorable stamp and the way you've done up that darling little clipboard is just too cute. Can't wait for Friday to check out the set.

Love your stuff!

Bevie Pearl said...

Cute project. I just can't wait to try making one.

Joy said...

HB, your projects are always soooooooooooo adorable! I loooooooooove this idea. Can't wait to hug you in a week! :)

Kookie said...

ACK...there is another one of those CUTE penguin images!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the way cutest card! You've got us at Stampendous very excited by your sample. WE haven't even had five minutes to play with these cute muffins, but you can bet we'll be CASEing your sample!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us... and, Donna, if you think that clipboard is cute, you should see the other two...that one is the biggest of three in a set! The tiny one is "to die for"!

Tami McBeain said...

HB this is beyond adorable, and such a great gift card idea! I just love it!

Memories of Time said...

You are amazing! I LOVE this!! :)

Daisy said...

Oh so cute!

Catherine said...

oh my, can't wait until tomorrow. I want this cute stamp and your project is so adorable.

Valerie said...

Aren't you a genius! LOVE this so much!!