Saturday, August 23, 2008

Peace Joy Love

The new Rustic Branches set (Pinefeather Press for Papertrey Ink) has got to be one of my very favorites! As I sat playing with it last night, I realized that it can be used for just about every season/holiday. THIS is a fall card.

And here is Christmas:
I used both the solid and the outline wreath that comes in the set. I stamped the solid in Mellow Moss (SU!), stamping off once. I then stamped the outline in black, just slightly off center from the solid leaves. I colored these leaves with Copic markers. I love the shaded effect it created!



I stamped the berries in Cranberry Crisp (SU!) ink and added Candy Cane Stickles over the top. The words are stamped in the same ink and punched out with a 3/4 inch circle punch. I sponged the edges and then added glitter. The crocheted lace added just the right vintage touch.

I love creating simple holiday cards and this one will be easy peasy to mass produce for family & friends!

Next up... Spring! :o)
HB

Supplies
Stamps: Rustic Branches (Pinefeather Press for Papertrey Ink)
Paper: SU!, CTMH, Neenah, (the polka dot is from my scrap bin)
Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink, SU!, Copic markers
Misc: ribbon (CTMH), Nestabilites, circle punches, glitter, Stickles

8 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my...this is just gorgeous!!!

Bevie Pearl said...

GASPing for air......because these are taking my breath away!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh HB, you have done Piney proud with this creation - it is Beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

HB this is stunning! Oh you are so getting me in the mood for fall!
--Becca

Jeanette - said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it!!

Maureen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love what you did with the set - wonderful card!!

Catherine said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, HB! This is amazing--beautiful job!