Saturday, January 26, 2013

Comfy chairs

 
Happy Saturday! 
 
I love Saturdays.  I get up really early all week and that doesn't seem to change come Saturday, BUT, there is no rush to get going.  I can ride my bike, sit in my favorite comfy chair and surf the net for inspiration, stamp, cook, whatever I want.  LOVE it.
 
Speaking of comfy chairs.....

 
 
I love this image almost as much as my favorite comfy chair.  It's the new Pure Innocence set, Read All About It from MFT.  The chair and footstool are paper-pieced and the girl is colored with Copics.
 
I'm off to enjoy my day... I hope you are too!
HB


2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This is so cute. I love the paper piecing - don't you just love doing that.
Just think what you have to look forward to when you start planning your retirement. Everyday you can sit in your comfy chair with a good cup of joe and think about what you would like to do for the day. Trust me, it is wonderful ! :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love getting up early on Saturdays, too, when I have some quiet time to spend however I want. Super cute card with this darling little girl. Late afternoon is when I like to put my feet up with a good book. Gee, can't wait till Saturday!