Saturday, January 12, 2013

Challenge


Hello!  Happy 2013!
 
My friend Lisa and I decided to stamp today (it's kinda cold/windy/wet out) and figured a challenge would kick-start the mojo.  Birdie Brown has this A-DORABLE image free (score!) and a challenge to go along with it.
 
For me, the biggest challenge was how NOT to make this a Valentine's card.  LOL


 
 
Isn't that just the cutest bear?  I love him.  I glittered up the balloons and added a bit of twine.  The sentiment is Hero Arts and the papers are My Minds Eye.
 
I'm hoping my stamping mojo stays a little closer to the surface now that the holidays are over.  LOL
 
See you soon!
HB
 
 

5 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

As always, your creation is adorable HB. It is always worth the wait ! :)

Tami McBeain said...

So cute HB, I just got this little image yesterday...now I just need to find time to play!

farmhouse-story said...

he is adorable, hb:) hope your new year is wonderful!

Torico said...

This is so sweet and lovely! I LOVE brown and light blue together!! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

Biride Brown ~Torico

Beth Matson said...

Adorable card. Happy New Year!