Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI Sketches

 
Hello~

Today was what I consider a perfect day.  All errands were run yesterday and we went to church last night, so today was just meant for relaxing.  Plus, we have had a beautiful snow falling all afternoon!
 
So... what's a girl to do with a day like this?  Stamp!  duh.  LOL  I love to sit here with snow falling outside my window - it is just so peaceful.
 
PTI is celebrating their anniversary and Nichole created some awesome sketches for a challenge.   Since sketches are my favorite type of challenge, I played along.  I used all PTI stamps, dies and cardstock.  The pattern paper is Pebbles, Inc.
 
 
Now, I better clean up this HUGE mess on my table.  It's totally messin' with my peaceful day.  LOL
 
HB


4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable, hb!--my favorite is the last one--so happy and cheerful! have a great week!

Pam said...

You ROCK Ms. Halverson!
xoxox

Pam said...

You ROCK Ms. Halverson!
xoxox

Leslie Miller said...

Every one of these is like sunshine on a cloudy day! I love to see to see a cheerful card. These are all great sketches and your work is flawless. Seriously.