Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Spring!

It's a busy time of year, but one of my favorite times. Trees are blooming, grass is turning green, everything is "springing" back to life!

As with each holiday, I make a special treat for my team at work. This year, it's Bunny Bait. I put the yummy mixture into cone shaped bags and tied a fun, sparklie tag on each one.



I used Easter Sweeties (Lili of the Valley) for the tag, masking off the last couple of duckies because I wanted a shorter tag. The image is colored with Copic markers and the egg is glittered.

Sorry for the dark pictures. I thought about taking a picture at 10pm last night as I was putting these into a bag to take to work this morning. Remember what I said about busy? LOL

Happy Easter!
HB

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

darling treats, hb:) love the little ducks--enjoy your easter!

Bevie Pearl said...

Very cute!! Love em!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww. So cute!