Sunday, April 22, 2012

Miss You

It was a good stamping weekend at my place!  There really is nothing better than spending time relaxing and coloring.

Frog Garden is one of my favorite Whipper Snapper images.  You can match the flowers to whatever paper you are using.  In this case, Neapolitan by American Crafts.


I even dusted off the sewing machine for this babee!  :)

The scallop die is Taylored Expressions, the flags are My Favorite Things and the scallop circle (behind the button) is Spellbinders.  The layout is MFTWSC68 (I love their sketches!)  Oh... and there is glitter pretty much everywhere.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
HB

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such a happy, sunny card! its amazing the different looks you've gotten from that one stamp!

Stefanie Staniak said...

So very cute. I love your ability to mix up the designer papers and then color coordinate. Simply Amazing!

Lori Craig said...

I saw this on Pinterest. Of course it's yours! LOVE that I clicked over to see your smiley face and beautiful card! Hugs to you, HB!