Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little spring...

For all my friends out there who are in the midst of a blizzard/ice storm...

Here's a little Spring.


I love this little bunny - he's a digi stamp from Zlatoena Designs (Etsy shop). His nose, the pads on his little feet and the center of the flowers all have a little Cotton Candy Pink Sparkly Fluff. The papers are Bella Blvd. The sentiment is from Fillable Frames #11 (Papertrey Ink)

Is it a little odd that Minnesota was sunny (but chilly) today while points south are having huge snow storms? I'm sure Mother Nature hasn't taken us off the snow-list. *sigh*

HB

3 comments:

Terri said...

That card is just adorable!

Beth M said...

Super cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Carol, this is so cute and the paper couldn't be more perfect! I love the sketch, too, and the sentiment. Makes me happy to look at it!