Monday, September 21, 2009

Your kindness...

A super easy layout today - it's all about the image! I love these little birds from Tweet Winter Wishes (Our Craft Lounge). A little coloring (Copic markers) and a lot of shimmer and glitter!

I hung the snowflake wreath on the front of the birdbath to give the birdies a "festive" place to play. After stamping the wreath with London Fog (Memento), I outlined each snowflake with a Quickie Glue Pen and then sprinkled on the Crafty Sparkles. I did the same with the snow on the ground.


The papers are all from the Wassail 6x6 paper pad (Basic Grey). You should be able to click on the pics to get a closer view (although I can't guarantee it because it seems to work when it wants to. grrr)
Thanks for stopping by today!
HB

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Hi Carol,

Your comment from yesterday's post made my day--thank you! Ü I'm hoping I'll get to meet you IRL one of these days since we're not all that far apart!

What a sweet scene, and don't we know that winter will be here sooner than we think!

Hugs,
Amy