Sunday, August 2, 2009

How Tweet of You!

Hey all! I know... I'm a bad blogger. July was just the craziest month and the only thing I've had time to stamp is new release stuff, which unfortunately, I couldn't share with you (but, starting tomorrow I can!)

Well, that's about to change! I had all weekend to do NOTHING but play with ink and rubber! No kidding! DH is out of town, so other than eat, sleep and go to the bathroom, I've been sitting at my table! Now, the mojo doesn't just come back on it's own. Oh no... trust me. It took a lot of dusting to find it! And to help, I turned to the sketch challenges over on SCS.

This is from sketch challenge 236. I think it is a perfect layout for a small stamp like this.

Now, I better clean up this mess. LOL!
HB

Supplies:
Stamps: Friendly Characters (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Penny Lane collection - My Minds Eye
Ink: Noir Black (Palette), Copic markers
Misc: Nestabilities, tracing wheel, scallop punch (Fiskars)

No comments: