Sunday, March 2, 2008

You're Sweet!

Every so often a bunch of us girls do an image swap. We stamp off 4 of our current favorite stamp, times how many girls are participating, and send them all to the hostess. She then seperates all the images and returns our envies to us filled with all new images to color!

Mine were waiting patiently in my mailbox when we got home today from being gone for the weekend. I was just giddie looking at all the images... and all the possibilities!

This adorable little turle and frog (by Whipper Snapper ) jumped right out at me and said "color me first!". How could I refuse? LOL

I know I know... I should have given him a bright, colorful shell, but I really love green turtles! So, I glitterfied him instead.


Supplies;
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, PaperTrey Ink
Paper: SU!, Fancypants
Ink: Copic markers, Copic Spica glitter pens, Versamark, black (I'm unsure of what brand she used
Misc: Wizard flower creations die, white EP

1 comment:

Bevie Pearl said...

I am so glad to see this turtle and friend...I love the papers you used on this card. I also like the glitter!