Sunday, March 16, 2008

A basket full of chicks!

Springy colors and an adorable Whipper Snapper stamp!
These were about the ONLY thing making me feel better this weekend. I have the crud. 'nuf said.

This adorable paper by Imaginisce is called For Peeps Sake (ok, so you'd have to be really out of the loop to not know that cuz I'm seeing it everywhere! lol), and you can find it at Eclectic Paperie. I used two different sheets as I liked the front of one, but the back of another. This layout has 1.5 inches cut away on the front so the green strip is actually the inside of the card. It's what I call a *bonus* layout! (a bonus because your inside is decorated too!)

I didn't have a green ribbon to match (the horror!), so I used white and colored it with a Copic marker.

Hope you had a bit of Spring fever today!
HB


Supplies
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Amuse
Paper: Imaginisce, SU!, PTI
Ink: Palette Noir, Copic markers
Misc: Nestabilities, glitter, SU! oval punch, flower punch (from Michael's $1 bin)

6 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

HB.......Darling card. I love it when I find a new post on your blog. Hope you feel better..........We mustve both caught something from all our travels this week.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Feel better friend!! That is a darling card! Cute as can be!

Bevie Pearl said...

HB< Ijust awarded you a blog award on my blog...go look and see.
HUGS!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Stinkin cute, HB! I am sooo addicted to this paper!!

Jessica said...

Way cute card! hope you feel better

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE this! So so so cute! HB - you ROCK, girl! I hope you feel much better soon!