Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finding Inspiration

I was over on Splitcoaststampers yesterday, looking for inspiration, and this time I found it on the Inspiration Challenge forum - . The challenge was to go to this fabulous website, Superfine Bakery (OMG swoooon!) select a cake as your inspiration and creation something.

Here is the cake I selected:



Here is my card:


I used a white core cardstock, embossed it with a Quickutz embossing folder and then sanded the image to replicate the piping on the cake. The flower is 2 sizes of flowers from the Tattered Florals die, cut out of white cardstock. I gave them a light shade of pink with pearlescent chalk and then curled the edges a bit. The sentiment is PTI.


I'm loving these challenges. They really make me think outside the box!
Thanks for stopping by!
HB

No comments: