Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Challenges

Good morning friends and happy Tuesday!

This past Sunday I had a chance to play in the Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS. This week the FS is Stampercamper and she has a wonderful gallery! I loved the layout of the card I chose (THIS one) so much that I made two!

This one used Fruit Fusion: Grapes stamp set and matching die, the Jar Label die and Polka Dots Basics II embossing plate (all PTI).


The second card uses Make a Wish additions stamp set along with the coordinating die set (all PTI) and a Fiskars embossing plate and border punch. The papers are Basic Grey.


It's suppose to be a beauty of a day here in MN. I hope you have the same!

HB

3 comments:

Lana said...

ACCCKKKKKKKK! You've been holding out on me! Both cards are fabulous! I love when you stamp!

farmhouse-story said...

i don't know what ACCCKKKKK means, but if its close to awesome--i agree with lana:)

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet, HB! I'm with Lana!