Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Thank-you's

Hey everyone! The holidays are packed up and put away and it's time to dust off the ink and rubber!

I've had a quiet Sunday afternoon getting reacquainted with my stamp table and made some much needed thank you cards.

I used 2 patterns (2 of each) from Mitten Weather (Cosmo Cricket) mini deck and was able to make 6 cards - 2 of each layout. That's a lot of 2's. lol

On this card I used a red Viva Pearl Pen to put berries on the tree. LOVE that stuff. Sets used: Beyond Basic Borders (PTI) and Treasure to Me (Unity).


This card (and the similar one) uses Mat Stack 2 and Everyday Classics (limited edition) along with Mat Stack 2 and Limitless Layers dies (all PTI).

The heart is a Cuttlebug die and embossing folder.
I'm excited to be stamping again and can't wait to show you more. Hope you stop by again!
HB

2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I love how you combine colors and how you design cards.....always a delight to see you post. :) These cards are perfectly done.

jen del muro said...

love the colors!! many hugs-jd