Saturday, October 11, 2008

A cup full of thanks!

My wonderful girlfriend gave me the Coffee with Friends set (Flourishes) for my birthday recently. I've wanted this set FOREVER, but I just hadn't gotten around to ordering it.

So, I sat down last week with the set, a 12x12 piece of gorgeous paper and a drawer full of scraps. (ok, I had to reach out to my Nestabilities, some PTI sentaments and a few 'bellies too. lol) The result was these three cards. Don't you just LOVE when things come together easily?

Here are the individual cards:






I think a set of these will be perfect in a gift basket with a new coffee cup and some flavored coffee! hmmm... now the wheels are turning! lol

HB


Supplies
Stamps: Flourishes, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Scribble Scrabble, BoBunny, SU!, Neenah
Ink: Noir, Burnt Umber, Aqua Mist (Palette), Antique Linen (Ranger), Copic markers
Misc: Nestabilities, swirl embossing folder (Cuttlebug), ribbon (BoBunny), buttons (Foofala), oval punch, word window punch (SU!), glitter (Martha Stewart), brad and brad flower (?), tracing wheel

7 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh HB these are wonderful. I'm going to have to look for this set and order it. Love the paper too! Of course this just confirms that I LOVE it when you stamp !! :)

Bevie Pearl said...

I am sooooooooo caseing this. I have that stamp set and you have inspired me!! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think I wanna come over for coffee too! You so effortlessly put this set to work and the results are fab!!
--Hugs Becca

Lana said...

Did somebody say coffee???????? I love your cards HB! I'm so glad you got this set! You are awesome!

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are all just fabulous cards! I really like the DSP used. Great job, tfs.

Catherine said...

all 3 cards are just gorgeous

reeree62 said...

LOVE these cards! I really loved how you used the "swirly" Cuttlebug Emb. Folder on one!!! Swirly, steamy cuppa cawfee!! I can just smell it...