Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Somebunny loves you!

Who wouldn't love a plump little bunny, balloons in hand, bringing cheer to your mailbox?

This is another Anna Wight design for Whipper Snapper. I airbrushed him (her?) ever so lightly with the Copic airbrush system and added a bit of sparkle to one of the balloons.

Now, I just need to put the address to one of my favorite peeps on the envie, stick in a hug and mail him out!

Give someone a hug today... it REALLY feels good!

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, AMuse
Ink: Palette Noir, Copic Markers, Copic liner pen
Paper: SU! (the strip is from my scrap bin, so I don't know the manufacturer, sorry)

5 comments:

merrymstamper said...

hi...found you on SCS! this card is adorable! love the doodling around the card.

Happy blogging!

Jenn said...

I love Him/her!! LOL!! Too cut HB!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

CA-UTE!!!!!!! You send the best hugs, HB!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a cute card. I am ready for an HB hug....I know, I must be patient. July will be here.
That bunny is darling...YOU are the air brush queen!!

Lana said...

This is DANG CUTE HB! Send it to me! Send it to me! I'm begging you! Send it to me! LOL!