Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring


It actually made it over 32 degrees this weekend in MN, so it must be time to start thinking about Spring!

I love this little egg die from Impression Obsession.  I pulled some scraps from last years spring projects and whipped this up.  (I used yellow cardstock for the background in the pic because of so much white on the card.  Kind of a funky look.  lol)

 
 
Here is this year's Easter treat basket for my team at work.  I love making them a little someth'n someth'n.  I used the new MFT flower box and trapezoid box dies with October Afternoon paper.
 
The hilarious bunny is from Paper Smooches.  Love that guy.  The flag is hand cut and attached to a little stick.  Sentiment is a Stampendous stamp that I've had forever.



Filled with assorted chocolate eggs, this should give the team a big smile! 

Ok... I'm off to get this Monday started.  Happy Spring everyone!
HB

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

that box is adorable--lucky team:) our weather is cold and snowy-yuck! happy easter to you, hb!