Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Day!

Hello Hello!  It's been a wild & crazy summer and while I've gotten some stamping in, I haven't taken the time to share here.  Bad HB.

So... I figure a little Happy Day wish for you all was appropriate.  Ü

This Memory Box bike die is one of my new favs.  I bought a recumbent exercise bike last January and ride that baby faithfully each morning. This is my "get healthy" year, and that bike has helped me loose over 60 lbs so far. 

I hope you've found something this year that makes you happy!  If not... well, the year isn't over yet. 

Good to *see* you again!
HB

2 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

Yay Carol!! I am so proud of you!!! Love this card and that die too!! xoxoxox

Tami McBeain said...

I've missed your posts HB! Wowie, a huge congrats on the weight loss, so awesome! I need to follow your lead on that one! Love, love, love your card and that bike die is so fun! My dh is a huge bike rider and this would be a perfect card for him! Love the cute bike paper too!