Monday, February 20, 2012

Wish Big!

Happy Monday All!
It's Presidents' Day here in the U.S., which means the day off for this banker. Yippeee.

I spent some time coloring this weekend and here is one of my creations...


This card uses Big Presents and Wish Big from Whipper Snapper. The balloon is a punch I bought probably 10 years ago. Don't you love when things you buy never go out of style? Papers are from the Hip-Hooray collection (My Minds Eye).

One of the reasons I love Whipper Snapper is how fun the images are to color. I could sit all day and color. Seriously.

And once I get laundry started and a pot of chicken dumpling soup started I will do some more coloring. After all, it is a holiday, right!?!

HB

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super cute! Love all the polka dots too!

Leslie Miller said...

Happy, happy, happy! I'm always happy when I come here! This is so cute! You know, you made me go look at the newest Whipper Snapper stamps. This is one I would pick out. I think you got all the cutest ones.