Monday, January 16, 2012

2-fers

I've been stamping for a lot of years and have collected a lot (ok, LOT) of stamps. When I buy a new stamp now, it has to have multiple purposes (except for Christmas, because, well, just because). When the new Whipper Snapper release came out a few weeks ago, I saw this mouse and had to have him. But... what about my rule? It's a Valentine's stamp!


Oh no... it's so much more! He's the perfect little guy to deliver flowers and a balloon when a friend or loved one isn't feeling good.



The Valentine's card uses Yours Truly (Echo Park) papers and the balloon is covered in glaze to give it some shine.

The Get Well Soon card uses Farmhouse line (October Afternoon) papers.

The sentiments for both cards are Papertrey.
Thanks for stopping by today!
HB

5 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I love it when you stamp, it makes me happy!!

Lana said...

I like 2-fers! Good idea on what you buy for stamps! I need to take that into consideration. Thanks for the tip and thanks for the eye candy!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh, this little guy is just perfect. I would think that he would be a 3-4-5-fers ! :) I agree with Bevie, your cards always make me happy ! :)

farmhouse-story said...

i'm drowning in stamps, and have slowed down buying more, too:) this little guy is simply adorable, as are your papers!

auntie lisa said...

I just got this little mouse....and thought he was going to live in my Valentine box...but thanks to you I now know I can use him for other occasions too! Your cards are adorable, thanks for sharing.
Lisa