Monday, July 25, 2011

Delight

I've been seeing beautiful cards out in cyberville that have butterflies in flight across the front. I love this look and thought I'd give it a shot.

The large butterfly and the embossed background of the medium sized ones are from the Discover your Wings set (Taylored Expressions). The sentiment is from Miracles Blossom (Verve) and the little butterflies are from a couple Martha Stewart punches.

I needed various size pearls for all these sizes of butterflies - Viva Pearl Pens to the rescue! I love that stuff!

Well... that's it for today!
HB

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This would be a wonderful delight for sure to receive in the mail...that color is so gorgeous and the CAS style is lovely!

Beth M said...

Super cute!

Leslie Miller said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, HB! You gave it a shot and it's one of the prettiest butterfly cards I've seen! Such a graceful and artistic arrangement!