Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrate today...

It has been a rainy weekend here in MN. The sun would peek out for a minute or two and then Mother Nature would dump more rain on us. I figure if I can't play out in the sun, then I'll stamp in the rain (on the dry side of the window anyway)! I now have quite a few treats stored up to show you in the coming days!

First up... Lily of the Valley (PTI).

I stamped the image on pink cardstock and then colored it in with Copic markers. I was amazed at how well I was able to color and shade on a colored cardstock!

The bottom strip is embossed (Quickutz embossing folder) and the tag is highlighted with a pink Copic marker using my airgun.

I hope you saw some sun this weekend - and if not... well then you stamped, right?
HB

2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I love this card. It is a beauty!

farmhouse-story said...

this is so sweet, hb:) i think stamping on the colored paper is such a great idea and will try this soon-tfs!