Monday, June 15, 2009

America the Beautiful

A quick post today as I have limited internet again (sheesh.. does technology drive you batty too?)

I've been working on 4th of July cards this week, trying to get ahead of the game. HaHa! I just love the festiveness (is that a word?) of Red White & Blue.

This card uses a combo of All About the USA and Let Freedom Ring (Our Craft Lounge). I die cut stars out of blue cardstock (SU!) and glued them to the base card of the same color. It is great texture in real life.


All About the USA is the Spotlight Set of the Week over on the OCL forum! Be sure and check it out.
Here's a close up:


I've got a whole weeks worth of creations to show you using this set, so be sure and check back!

HB

3 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Red, white and blue are definitely a winner on your card. I love the design of this card. That stamp set rocks, too.

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a great card!! Image is fabulous!

Debbie Corbari said...

This is GORGEOUS!