Saturday, April 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

My friend Mishie and I are lovin Whipper Snapper lately. We swapped some images to play with and I am head-over-heals in love with this one!


When I was at the LSS the other day, I ran across this paper by Sweetwater (Daydreams) and instantly thought of this stamp. The paper says *I love my family* all over it with little houses, trees and sunshine, hearts and stars and other little doo-dads.


The card is 5.5 x 5.5, which is larger than I normally would make, but I needed it that large to fit all the elements I wanted to use.


The little heart in the corner is made of felt using a Cuttlebug heart die and finished off with a brad in the center.


I think the little birds are my favorite part of this stamp. Don't they just look like happy neighbors?



Thanks for stopping by!

HB



P.S. You'll notice my adorable siggy line that Bethie made me went away. I don't know WHY it went away, it just did. grrrrrrr. She's making me a new one and I'm contemplating signing my posts as Carol vs HB. What do you think? To confusing?

Supplies
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, Karen Foster snap stamps
Paper: Sweetwater, SU! (old olive, cranberry crisp), Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Palette Noir, Copic markers
Misc: Felt, button, CB heart die, brad from SU!, pattern marker, sewing machine

8 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

You're gonna make me buy some Whipper Snapper, aren't you? GRRRR....
This is too cute!

Bevie Pearl said...

I know how much you love this stamp image. You found the perfect paper for it. :)
Cute!!

Michelle Wooderson said...

Ohhhhhhh HB, it's adorable. That paper is perfect!! I mean perfect!! Now I need me somma dat!

Mishie

Anonymous said...

very nice and cute card!!

Maria Jesus

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh HB - you and Whipper Snapper are magic together! Well, you and ANYTHING are magic together! :) LOVE this card - adorable adorable adorable!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!!! =)

Debbie Olson said...

So beautifully colored, and great layout too!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I love this. I need to make "we moved" cards for a friend and I may have to get this stamp. Then I'll just have you color it so it looks with great !! :)