Friday, March 29, 2013

'mmmmm coffee

Happy Friday!

It's a "free" day for me... a random vacation day just for the heck of it.  I'm sitting here doing a little research on the web to spark the creative side of my brain (the bank tends to over-ride that side sometimes.  lol) and then it's off to play at my stamp table.

But first, that wonderful, warm, first cup of coffee for the day.


This is a digi image that I got so long ago that I can't remember from what company, but I love it.  I love that I can make it as big, or as small as I need for the project I'm working on.  The center strip on the cup is paper pieced and the rest colored with Copic markers.  A chipboard button with hand-cut leaves and some yellow pearls on the sentiment tag and it's ready to go.

edited to add - I found the designer of the digi stamp.  The Alley Way Stamps.  It was the November freebie.

I'm off to see if I can bubble up some mojo!
HB


3 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

So adorable HB. Love the cheery colors it just has SPRING written all over it ! :)
Enjoy your day off.

farmhouse-story said...

love alison's stamps:) you've picked a darling mix of papers--so cute! happy easter to you!

Beth Matson said...

Very cute. Love the color combo and layout.