Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello!  I've been on a little trip to crazyville and stamping took a bit of a backseat.   But, yesterday was one of my favorite days... a Saturday with absolutely no reason to leave the house!  Yeah Me!

I had some new papers to play with and pulled out a favorite Whipper Snapper stamp to go with it.



The papers are Park Bench (Fancy Pants) and the stamp is Picked Texas Wildflower.  Such a fun image to color with Copics!  The button is a PTI button stamp, punched out with a 1 1/8 inch circle punch.

I made a few cards and hope to get them posted in the coming days.

Well... the sun is shining and I need to go soak some up!  See you soon.
HB

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

the little button stamp is a perfect accent! so cute! have a great week! we are still freezing:(