Sunday, April 14, 2013

Life...

 
I recently purchased some new stamps from The Alley Way Stamps, a new company to me.  I'm always hesitate to dive into a new company for a couple reasons... not all acrylic stamps are alike and if I love them, oh boy... my addiction grows.  LOL
 
The reason I was first attracted to this company was the Life is Short set.  Specifically this sentiment...
 
 
Doesn't that just about say it all!?!?! 
 
Needless to say, a few more sets have found love in my home and I'm sure they won't be the last.  Super cuteness!
 
The crayon stamp is from Every Child (There She Goes - another new fav of mine).  I stamped it multiple times and then colored each with Copics to match the stripes in the paper (October Afternoon).
 
Keep coloring my friends!
HB

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is so cute, hb! you picked the perfect pp for this:)

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, I love this sentiment (got a thing for sentiments) and you just happened to have the perfect stamp to go with it. I love that you shared your enthusiasm for a new to you stamp company. It's the sort of thing that sparks my interest and keeps me searching out new things to love. I know we all feel we go overboard with our stamp collections sometimes, but as long as you're not breaking the bank it's harmless, isn't it? Now and then I have to rein myself in, but it brings me so much joy!